To our Trimnasium Family,
We're working hard to get the gym ready to reopen and can't wait to welcome our members back to our clubs to resume their health and fitness journey on 25th July. Provisional opening times are:
Mon-Fri 6-11am and 4.30-8pm;
(this will be reviewed as we see how many people are ready to return).
Classes will be at 6, 7, 9, 10am and 5 & 6pm weekdays; 8 & 9 am weekends.
The safety of our team members and members is our number one priority, and so inevitably there will be some changes.
We will be closely following government guidelines and are also working with the industry body UKActive in the UK.
- We will be reducing capacity in the gym, taking bookings for gym use and increasing the space between equipment
- Bookings will be limited for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
To book please request to join the Trimnasium Gym Friends Facebook group...
- We will use signage and clear floor markings to help members to remain a safe distance apart and staff will be on hand throughout to support.
- We have introduced sanitisation stations in the gym
- We have purchased large quantities of antibacterial and viricidal wipes and have increased the amount of sanitiser spray and disposable blue paper available to members so you can use it to wipe down and clean equipment before and after use.
- The showers will still be available but please limit the number of items brought in from home and shower and change at home where possible.
The functional fitness gym that provides a motivating, safe & supportive environment in which to workout.
Our functional fitness gym provides an exciting, inspiring, fun place to enjoy your training. Our members are like a family that support each other & create a great energy.
Take a look at the videos here and on our Facebook page to see what members get up to in classes.
The gym welcomes members over the age of 17 from any background. Our members range in age from 17-81; include elite athletes and gym-novices and everyone in between.
Our staff will ensure that you always feel welcome, supported and that you are getting value for money from your training.
We have an onsite physical & sports injuries clinic with advanced sports therapist & sports massage therapists to help you if you have any injuries or cannot train as you wish due to reduced flexibility.
Struggling for motivation?
We run fantastic classes to really inspire your training; let someone else provide the motivation and encouragement - please see the Classes page for more information...
Struggling for time to train?
Our bootcamp classes are just 30-40 minutes of high-intensity exercise to get you burning calories both during and after the session - please see the Classes page for more information
Struggling with aches/pains/injury?
We have two therapists based at the gym who can provde both treatment and rehabilitation programmes - please see the Therapy page for more information....
Struggling with knowing how to achieve your goals?
We have both staff and self-employed personal trainers that can provide more 1-to-1 support for specific goals - please see the Personal Training page for more information.....